We are responsible for the processing of any personal information you provide to this Web site. We take our responsibilities regarding the protection of personal information very seriously. This policy explains how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. Information you provide or that is obtained by us will be used by us to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer.
1. Why do we need your personal information?
When you use services provided on this web site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details, and other details. We will store this information and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this information in the following ways:
- To fulfill our agreement with you, including processing your travel booking, sending you your itinerary, or contacting you if there is a problem with your reservation;
- To register you with our web site and administer our Web site services where you have registered to receive these. You can unsubscribe from these services at any time
- To answer any queries which you may send to us by email;
- In order to conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
- To meet our legal compliance obligations;
- To send service messages to assist us in providing you with a better booking process for our products and services (for example by sending you a service message to inform you when your tickets are confirmed, post payment.
By choosing to provide HHR with your personal information you are consenting to its use in accordance with the principles outlined in this Privacy Statement and as outlined at the time you are asked to provide any personal information. HHR may contact you by phone or email in order to provide you with updates pertaining to its services as well as information about additional offers, products or events that HHR believes might be of interest to you.
We will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information to the competent authorities as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request.
Our web site may contain links to other web sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of web sites not operated by us. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our website.