Al Haramain High Speed Railway provides fast and easy ways to travel for the comfort of all its passengers. Therefore, your commitment to baggage policy saves you time and effort, including the comfort of the other passengers.
Each passenger can bring one large sized piece of luggage with up to 25 kg and with dimensions up to 65 x 55 x 35 cm (length-height-width).
Besides, passenger will be able to carry one extra hand luggage: backpack, laptop bag, camera bag, purse, nursery bag and any similar items.
All seats on the train are equipped with overhead shelves for hand luggage. In addition, there are several shelf stacks allocated and designed specifically for the large sized pieces of luggage.
For the safety of all passengers, luggage security check-in will be carried out before the train access.
The following items are prohibited onboard the train:
- Radioactive materials.
- Explosive and incendiary materials.
- Oxidizers and organic peroxides.
- Any material prohibited.
- Firearms and ammunition (including children’s toy weapons).
- Compressed containers (such as large lighters, gas cylinder).
- Sharp tools (such as knives, drills, large scissors).
- Jewelry, gold and cash worth more than SR 60,000.
- Laptops must pass through X-ray scan machine.
- Food and beverages:
- Only small sized drinks which are finely packaged in their original container and carried by the passenger.
- Only tightly packaged foods are allowed to be kept inside the luggage.