Terms & Conditions
- The prices and conditions of the HHR tickets will be published in advance for the knowledge of the customers. HHR reserves the right to modify them at any time without prior notice.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring they hold a valid ticket applicable for their entire journey for the day, time, train, route and class mentioned in the ticket, before boarding the train.
- Customers must bring the valid ticket to travel and a personal identification document when traveling which will be presented at the request of the HHR staff.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to travel unless accompanied by an adult and shall always travel with a valid ticket.
- For children under 2 years of age, they hold a valid ticket without seat assigned as they shall always travel with an adult and shall occupy the same seat as the adult.
- All tickets are non-transferable, and can only be used by the named person on the ticket.
- The ticket offices will close 20 minutes before the stated departure time.
- The boarding gates will close 10 minutes before the stated departure time.
- Customers must sit in the coach and seat number allocated to them on their ticket through their entire journey.
- Baggage will not be permitted on board HHR trains without a travelling customer.
- Lost, forgotten or abandoned property and all those items of unknown origin which are found on-board the trains or at any railway facility, will be kept for a maximum period of 2 months.
- It is strictly prohibited to smoke in all station facilities and inside the train coaches. Failure to comply can lead to penalties.
- Customer’s dress code on board HHR trains must be in accordance with the traditions of KSA.
- Transporting animals is not permitted.