The passenger is not allowed to do any of the following:
- Conducting actions that interfere with the order inside the trains or the stations, which may endanger the safety of others or cause damage to vehicles and stations or obstruct the transportation process.
- Traveling to stations different than what is specified on ticket.
- Riding on/off the train while it is still moving or riding it from outside the boarding area.
- Using abusive language or behavior to railway personnel is not allowed at any time, formal actions will be taken against those who misbehave.
- No action is permitted which contradicts the applicable law.