Ticket issuing, cancelation, and refund conditions:
- Gregorian’s dates are the official dates used on all issued tickets.
- Customers are entitled to ask for a full ticket refund only if the trip was canceled by HHR, other options are non-refundable.
- HHR is not responsible for passenger compensation in the case of late arrival of services due to circumstances outside of HHR’s control.
- Tickets will be invalidated in the case of not attending to the train prior to its departure, and passengers will not be refunded for the ticket cost.
Update, Refund of Tickets conditions:
- Tickets can be refunded or updated from "Manage Tickets" feature on the website and application, based on the below conditions:
- 10% of the ticket price shall be deducted if the changes were made +24 hours prior to train departure.
- 20% of the ticket price shall be deducted if the changes were made within 24 hours
- No refunds/changes are allowed 20 minutes before train departure.
The Haramain train ticketing system allows easy ticket cancellation, depending on the price of the ticket, issuing date, traveling date, and trip destination.
- Before payment:
- Cancellation can be made via the call center, station, or website
- After payment:
- Cancellation can be made via the website, or at the station (if the ticket is purchased in cash), and it can not be canceled by phone