Each train station consists of the below services:
- The main building includes arrival and departure areas.
- Docks for stopping trains and for waiting passengers.
- Restaurants and Cafes.
- Short and long-term parking.
- Praying rooms.
- A civil defense center and a helicopter landing pad.
- Wheelchairs to assist people with special needs to move within the station.
- Luggage trollies service.
- Shuttle busses to AL-HARAM (Medinah and Mecca stations ) and shelter buses to KAEC (KAEC station).
- Taxi service.
- Car renting service.
All stations have parking spaces available for bus stops. Each station is connected by a walkway to the internal train stations expected to be built in the future.
Lost & Found department:
Through this department, you can report the loss of any item, whether lost inside the stations or onboard the trains, and track the status of the item for a faster collection.
Through the ticketing desk you can complete procedures for ticket booking, such as purchasing, canceling, refunding or updating your tickets.
Automatic Ticket Vending Machines: Temporarily unavailable.
An additional service to provide faster, more convenient experience for travelers. E-tickets can be easily purchased through touch screens based kiosks where passengers can use cash or credit cards, and easily print their tickets.
You can ask about any details relating to your trip such as:
Lost and found properties
Guests with Special Needs:
The HHR staff ensures that convenient travel is provided for all passengers with special needs. Therefore, discounted tickets and additional assistance services are provided throughout all stations.
Wheelchairs are also available, to facilitate their movement around the station until they reach the train.